WORK THAT WEBSITE.
Did you know that there are close to two billion websites out there?
No pressure, but… your website needs to be on point and folks need to be able to find it in the super-crowded online marketplace.
Whether you need a makeover or a new site, our creative and development experts will get your site looking spiffy and pro while setting you up for digital marketing success! We’ll help you tackle everything from copy and design to SEO and launch strategy.
Your website makes an immediate impression. It informs your viewers of your brand and educates them on your offerings. And it just may be the first touchpoint a potential customer has with your business. Let’s knock their cyber socks off!
BDG web design & development services include:
Current package offerings:
Make the web work for you.
A website is a powerful tool and inherently complex; but managing your content—which is all that you as our client should have to think about—can be simple. We’ll handle the complexities of a quality website so you can focus on using it to build your business.
Our goal as your web design and development team is to create a secure, performant, easy-to-manage website that displays beautifully across all devices and is crafted to meet—and hopefully exceed—your specific business goals.
We are determined to create a website that will start you off on the right foot as you develop the plan for your business. Your website will be structured to grow with you as you expand into anything else you can dream up.
- 5 page designs for use on all pages of the site
- Hosting/Domain setup
- Up to 10 pages included (with content provided)
- Basic contact form
- Basic SEO
- One-on-one training session
- Training videos included
starting at $6,500
Sell 24/7 and still have time to sleep.
Whether it’s coffee beans or clothes, customers assume that if you sell something, you sell it online. But launching an e-commerce website with product listings, credit card processing, proper security, and more can feel daunting. That’s where we come in.
We’ll create a professional, easy-to-use e-commerce shop that you can update with changing inventory, promotions, and more – meaning less time updating your website, more time running your business. And, it will be secure, so your customers can feel confident ordering directly from your site. Adding eCommerce to your website is like adding another physical location (that’s open 24/7/365) without all the overhead. So what are you waiting for?
- 25 products with name, price, description
- 5 variations for each product, with the ability to set prices, stock, SKU, images and other details for each variation
- Accept PayPal, credit cards, cash/checks, etc.
- 4 shop page designs — shop, cart, check-out and single product pages
- Customers accounts or guest checkout
- Shipping and tax calculations
- Inventory management
- Sales reporting
Typical websites take approximately 5-6 months to complete. We start with design to make sure you love the look; then we move to development to make sure the site works for you on the backend and your customers on the frontend.
For two weeks after launch, we’re here to answer questions and make necessary changes. We’ll also give you a tutorial to help you manage your site on your own. We only say goodbye when you are completely satisfied (but we hope you stay in touch!). Project timelines are structured to allow a comfortable amount of time for us and you.
Our basic custom website package typically includes:
- User-friendly Content Management System — easy to create, edit, organize and publish content from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
- 100% Ownership — you retain complete ownership of your website, content, and data.
- Intuitive Interface — if you’ve used Microsoft Word or Google Docs, you’ll feel right at home.
- Basic Contact Form — up to 5 fields (Name, Email, Phone, Message, etc.)
PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN
- Beautiful Layouts — front-end includes up to five page layout designs: homepage and all top-level navigation pages (don’t worry, you can add more!).
- Website Pages — our basic package includes up to 5 pages with the option to add as many as you’d like!
- Fully Responsive — from mobile phones to large screen sizes, looks good across all devices.
MULTIMEDIA & CONTENT
- Editor’s Headstart — Up to 10 pages of existing content entry
- Media Management — User-friendly Media Library for easily managing Images, Video & Audio
- Images — Up to 5 stock images are included in your website package. Additional can be purchased.
- Image Optimization — Automatic optimization of uploaded images in the background for fast-loading pages.
SEO & GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Search Engine Optimization — every part of your site is optimized for search engines.
- Real-time SEO Guidance — Ability to control how you appear in search results with page-specific meta descriptions, page titles and real-time content quality feedback. We use Yoast SEO plug-in for that.
- Google Analytics — the configuration of Google Analytics and Google Search Console account to provide basic traffic stats and reports.
- Dashboard Analytics — review daily stats and get a general analytics overview directly inside your website dashboard.
GENERAL WORDPRESS TRAINING
- Dashboard Walkthrough — WordPress training tailored specifically to your new site.
- Training Video Resources — WordPress training video library embedded into your dashboard to cover all of your learning needs.
SECURITY, HOSTING & BACKUPS
- Anti-Spam Measures — spam prevention provided by Akismet & Google reCAPTCHA, two of the most effective WordPress spam prevention tools on the internet.
- Security & Maintenance Options — access to recommended website care plans at discounted rates Brkich Design Group clients only.
- Website Hosting — recommend WPEngine or Siteground. Other hosting plans can be used with will research and assessment before moving forward. Additional fees could apply. Hosting not included in basic maintenance pkg.
- Wireframes — includes one sketch and one revision for the homepage and all top-level navigation pages.
- Static Visual Design — includes one homepage and all top-level navigation page design with two rounds of revisions. Once approved, we move onto the design for tablet and mobile devices with approval before development begins.
Need a hand?
From planning and strategy to design and development, we are a partner to your small business.
Social Media Graphics
Brand & Content Audits
One-on-one Strategy Sessions
Social Media Marketing
Custom Systems & Tools