Make Your Website Work For You
Our SEO audits empower small business owners to grow faster, convert better, and improve their online presence.
Why do I need an SEO Audit?
Google and other search engines are constantly improving how they deliver search results to their users. If your website isn’t keeping up with these improvements, you’ll fall behind a little each day. Meanwhile, your competitors are passing you up. Stay ahead of the curve.
Search engine optimization is the name of the game. Do you know where your traffic is coming from? Do you know which search phrases are bringing people to your website? What is your best performing content? Worst? Why? Have you optimized everything “under the hood”? Is there anything under the hood that’s broken?! Are you missing out on huge traffic opportunities? Does any of this even make sense?
A full website review and SEO audit answers every question you should ask to ensure your website kicks butt. Armed with these answers you can make informed, confident decisions to increase traffic and conversions.
What does an SEO Audit include?
Our full website audit covers all areas needed for a great website, including:
- Technical SEO — We make sure your site is correctly crawlable and properly configured.
- On-Page SEO & Keywords — We review every page on your site for proper use of keywords, SEO best practices and content quality.
- Backlink Audit — Not all links to your website are healthy. We profile every single one of them and show you how to improve the bad ones.
- Social Media Presence — Where are you being talked about? What are they saying? Find out.
We provide a detailed analysis of every item that is affecting your website! An average website SEO audit report can be upwards of 20-30 pages!
How does the process go?
A basic audit typically takes a few days to run reports and review the data. After that, we jump on a video call with you and walk through our findings. We share our screens and meet you face-to-face. At the end of our call, you’ll have actionable tasks that you can attack to improve your web presence. You can take it from there or hire us to help finish the job!
An advanced audit is available to websites with hundreds of pages and/or strong traffic levels. Every website is a case-by-case basis. If you have high traffic and can’t afford an advanced site audit, you’re doing something wrong and a quality SEO audit can show you how to fix it.
What to expect from an SEO Audit?
- A detailed analysis of your site’s SEO and Performance metrics
- A list of actionable, prioritized recommendations based on our findings
- Resources for tackling recommendations effectively yourself or with help
What will get accomplished?
Our intention is to educate and empower you to improve your online presence. Your SEO, Technical & Content Audit will shed light on the current issues that are preventing your website from attracting the best customers for your business. You will have an actionable list of tasks and you’ll know just where to spend your time and energy to improve your search engine ranking.
The goals of a website audit are:
- Revenue growth
- Better, more targeted traffic
- Higher conversion rates
If you’re ready to grow your business, start with a website audit. Knowing where to spend your time and energy is the first step to getting the most out of your marketing.
Ready to schedule one? Contact us!